Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Crafter at Heart!


I had someone ask me to make them a shawl a little while ago. Apparently, she thought I did a good job because she wants me to make a sontag shawl for her. I just have hear back from if this pattern is good and what color she wants. 
She does Civil War reenactments and maybe there will be other women who would like to have the shawls that I make. Maybe I have started a side business.
Before I hear back from her and I have free time, I have been knitting this lace shawl. It is quick and easy. When I started to knit it, I felt right at home. I has been weeks since I had crafted anything. The most I have used my hands for is my digital electronics class. But I am a knitting/crocheter/crafter at heart and I need to remember that.
simple ladder lace - Cast on 24 sts (or any number of stiches dividable with 4).  Knit 2 rows  Knit pattern row:  K4, (YO, K2tog, K2) repeat between ( ) 5 times. Repeat the pattern row until your scarf is at desired length.  Knit 1 row.

No comments:

Post a Comment